Wednesday, January 10, 2007

little boxes











still struggling to find something successful to sell in the shop - that doesnt take forever - is satisfying to stitch and will appeal to our visitors..................so I came up with these - etui or should that be etuis??
It took me back 20 years to City and Guild days when for my Part One I produced a whole series of boxes ................I loved making them then and I still do now!
I have enjoyed the hand stitching , the exacting of them, the fact that it isnt stick and daub and burn .....................................hmmmmmm
Now what should all that tell me ?
Off to do a stitch sample ........................
Zaz ;-)








1 Comments:

Blogger lynne said...

Hej, Those etui look just the ticket! Really smart, and useful too. Grand job.

Lynne.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home