Tuesday, November 28, 2006

more angels

life at the moment is full of angels .............................

angels to sell.............



















angels who live with me ......................

















my angel sister who provides me tea bags .....................

my Welsh angel - who makes me laugh in the evenings.............

my Canadian angel and her companion, whó is just the best friend a girl can have........

and my new found, very talented, angel dollmaker who is so generous with her knowledge........


lucky me

Zaz;-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your new angels. But I love that one in the sink just a little bit more. Do you know she still hasn't shown me her face in real life?
Your Laughing Angel

3:13 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

yes me too.... love your angels and the cat pic is adorable... reminds me... I slept in a bath once... :Shhh

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara - just what sort of cats do you breed in Sweden?

cheers
Dale

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally I like the "sister angel" best!

She sounds nice--would like to meet her!

Lynne (sis)

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home