Monday, January 08, 2007

little bit production


Since Christmas I have been involved in producing ................little bits! I have discovered that they sell better - take less time to produce and are fun to make ................

my latest creations are pincushions - first I based my pincushion on a traditional style pincushion but stitched it in old Indian embroideries...............


and here.........................

then I revisited an old mouse pattern that I used to make way back in the 1970's................

they weren't pincushions then ..................................but make great pincusions now - huh?

Zaz;-)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would feel guilty about sticking pins into a Mouse! The mice are too cute. (unless you like to practice accupuncture)

i'm in love with the roundy Pincushions. they are adorable.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, Sara,
the pincushions look very sumptuous, and the little fellows look wonderful too, I can see them
better now they are not dancing :)

10:46 AM  
Blogger Shirley Goodwin said...

Good to see you back, Zaz! I use a stuffed toy frog as a pincushion. A few years ago, my son arranged all the pins to look like tattoos, and put safety pins through its nose and so on. Boys!

2:12 PM  
Blogger Lesley said...

love your pincushions Sara :) especially the mice.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Digitalgran said...

Hi Sara, I tried to comment on your blog last night but Blogger would not let me comment on anyone's blog. I do hope it will let me this morning. Your pincushions are lovely and I'm sure people will be buying them as they go out on the shelves. Talk to you soon. I'm off to Chester this morning.

11:03 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Those mice are just so cute and make great pincushions.

3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home