Sunday, October 29, 2006

oops



Ok - I know I have abandoned my blog ........but time flies - or thats what the proverbial says ;-)

Also I have been very busy ..........with dragons ! Next week is half term and I am doing a workshop with 125 children making paper dragon puppets and thats an awful lot of cutting out - believe me!

So here is the idea - the concertina bit in the middle was not my idea - but it works great - but the head and tail and thready stuff are my own, and free drawn !!

Will report back on progress with the 125 little darlings

zaz ;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sally Webster said...

Dragons look beautiful Sara. That is a LOT of children! Hope you have many helpers. Good luck!

7:34 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

superb puppets, I'm sure they'll love making them.

5:40 AM  
Blogger Nicky said...

I really like these!

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home