Monday, January 22, 2007

yet more charms



inspired by this group of artists here I have started some more charms ..... - this is just the beginnings and am not really sure where they are going yet but I am pleased with their look!
It started life as plastic tube - square - and contained a tube light fitting! I was about to discard it when I realised that it measured 1" by 1" - so I cut it up into small squares.
This left rather sharp edges so I covered them with glue from a hot glue gun and then added Treasure gold...............
on to the next part .................
Zaz;-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Terri Stegmiller said...

This is looking quite interesting...can't wait for the next viewing.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Those are great, very cool.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Wow I love the look they will be fabulous charms...

6:16 AM  
Blogger Digitalgran said...

These are stupendous Sara! I forgot to tell you how much I enjoyed that website.
Having seen your charms and
the charm I got this morning I am going to start thinking outside the square. I was thinking stitch, because that is what I do. now I'm going to think about it a bit more to see what alternative I can come up with.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Sally Webster said...

Wow Sara! If we are going to share our junkjewellery workshop, can I pinch that one?

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home