Tuesday, March 22, 2016

open studio

I enjoy meeting people and this time of year with the Open Studio event here on the island is fantastic for just that!  Of course it entails an horrendous amount of work and preparation but with my new found freedom it has been an adventure that I have enjoyed!

Curiously I have protected my anonimity with avengance but I do actually feel comfortable being a part of the artistic life on the the island and belonging to the ''Group''.  So opening the studio and meeting people to explain what and why I do what I do is really a boost for me.


So the studio has been spring cleaned - an unusual event in itself but it was a necessity to be able to get into the room!  and I am more or less ready to greet the visitors on Friday, Saturday and sunday ..............

I love this time of the year!




welcome!

Zaz;0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home