Thursday, March 17, 2016

workshops ...............





At last I have been able to devote time to preparing workshops and classes.  Of course this is something I have always done but until now have often felt that my time in the preparation of them has not always been as much as I would have liked.

Time is a precious  luxury and I appreciate having the time now to be able to experiment, and to work out classes and workshops that bear my enthusiasm for embroidery and the textile arts.

I have been working with a group of embroiderers in Ucklum - a talented and enthusiastic bunch of ladies that embraced my design workshop with precisely the same amount of enjoyment and enthusiasm that I had whilst prepaing it.

Now they have asked to go back again - and this time we are working with backgrounds for embroidery - so all my time is now dedicated to that subject, revisiting past ideas, trials and experiments.

Loving it!


Zaz;0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home