Thursday, May 18, 2006

launch of MsT


no - not the ship kind of launch- but MsT has been kind of dormant in recent times . ....but she is back and ...........back with avengence.

I have gone into a sort of multi production - so I constructed lots of legs yesterday so I could sit and do the hand stitching part without the infernal stop-start!

Of course I managed to spread the paint on to the worktop (new) - the sink unit (new) and the tiles (new) all much to the horror and amusement of my long suffering partner.

But , in the name of art, it had to be done and now MsT is to be delivered today to the local gallery to test out the water.

She stands unaided - neat huh? ..and I have also made a number of improvements to her body and face..........

but I am pleased with her and hope she goes to a good loving home. I have also , at last, made up labels that accompany her - just to explain who and what she is !

Zaz ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Digitalgran said...

I love MsT and hope she will be happy in her new home and that all the Tee's will find a home very soon.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Zaz said...

thanks Mags - me too ..........although I do hate letting go of my 'ladies'

Sara

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home