Tuesday, May 02, 2006

exhibition, dog and Bodil



The exhibition went well, very well and I was delighted to sell 8 figures - best ever sales!!!!!! B****er - just realised I have to make some more to keep up stock levels ! ho hum!

been to Borås today - had to take my little friend to have a trim so heres pictures of before and after .............

Ok I know it doesnt look much difference but , believe me, when you share the bed with a mutt - you need every inch possible!

Now, in Borås , we seem to have a council that collect rather odd statues and stuff - just around the corner from where I normally eat lunch is Bodil! He lives in the water ................... is postively thought provoking and rather splendid . At least I like him!

Now his head is splitting and there is talk of making him a hood to protect his head! - ridiculous ........................

he is wonderful just .............as is !

Zaz;-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Shirley Goodwin said...

I have big poodles, Zaz, so I can certainly see the difference in your dog. I love that statue in the water! And your dyed fabric cushions, being adyer myself.

Shirley in New Zealand

1:26 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

cool statue :D
does you pooch mind being "zizzed" - think it's time my old collie/lab had life a bit eaiser with his first trim.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Sally Webster said...

Did you not say you had nine figures in the exhition and one got broken Sara? Does that mean you sold the lot! Wow, superb work!

4:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fantastic news on the sales, feedblitz is being a pain and I missed loads of your posts, wonderful exhibition and love the new picture Sara

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home