Sunday, May 14, 2006

MsT resurrected



I had , more or less stopped making MsT- not because I dont love her but because I had problems with her standing! .......And to make her saleable I had to buy in stands which cost loads of pennies!

But, hallelulia!!!!!!my sister came up with the idea of sandy boots and voila!!!!!! a standing MsT!!

brill brill brill ..............we are back in business !

so MsT rides again - new dress - slightly streamlined face (less makeup ;-)) but MsT nonetheless!

welcome back little one .................I have really missed you!!!

Zaz;-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Digitalgran said...

Well done sis!
It's lovely to see MsT.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Zaz said...

thanks Mags - its nice to have her back again - I missed her around!

Sara

10:31 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

how long have you know the little lady?...i love her hair btw.

3:36 AM  
Blogger Zaz said...

Thanks - MsT has been around since 2000?? she is still developing - hence the legs!

hair is danish yarn!

Sara

4:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ahhh Sara I remember when she was born, lovely to see her thriving:)

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home