Tuesday, April 04, 2006

spending money!


HHHmmmm............ being at home is costing me money! I now have the time to read blogs and websites etc etc ..........and I am so easily persuaded that I must have these things! So today I have ordered a book from Sweden, some crayons from the USA and I am currently toying with the idea of some art supplies from the UK! ;-)

But - on the plus side I have finished figure no 3 - so that is 6 new ones for the exhibition - and also have made 6 magic wands !!

Tried to take a picture to display my new found productivity persona but it was too dark - so they will have to wait til tomorrow!


Wait ! did I hear someone ask about magic wands???


well, there is a big demand for them here ..................now dont you just wish you lived in Sweden?? ;-)

Zaz ;-)





2 Comments:

Blogger Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

Well Done Sara, unemployment is obviously suiting you !
Maggie

2:45 PM  
Blogger Digitalgran said...

I love the tantalizing glimpse you have given us Sara.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home