Thursday, March 02, 2006

too tired


just too tired to blog this week - but at least my first week in the new job (now temporary) is nearly over! But !!! the problems of working in a factory environment is the waste in the bins!

this is a picture of some contorted plastic that caught my eye on Tuesday ...............and today I spied some lovely plastic beads, some fine shreds of plastic and some absolutely gorgeous metal banding!

All in all I hanker after every skip I go past!

I am going to have to do some rumaging!............................oh the joys!

Zaz;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Digitalgran said...

I can see you are going to have some fun poking around in the skips and we will have some fun seeing photos of what use you put them to.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Sally Webster said...

Great trash Sara! See, every cloud has a silver lining.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh, sounds wonderful junk Sara, can't wait to see what little people develop from this

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home