Sunday, March 26, 2006

lost one hour!


OK - so summer time is now started so can someone please explain to me why I have a metre of snow covering my garden and .............it has been snowing all day!!!!

this is how I feel especially after losing an hours sleep ! :0)

But so much better news than snow or weather!!

It is my last week this week at working ............the cleaning sort! I can see light on the horizon!

And I have also joined Vävkompaniet - a great bunch of artists who run a co-operative shop in Borås , the nearest large town to me.

http://www.vavkompaniet.se

I am so delighted to be part of a working group again - and it will also give me an outlet for my 'stuff'

I have been umming and ahhhhing about joining for ages ..........so finally took the plunge! 6 months trial - so its heads down for some serious artwork. I did a trial run on Friday with Maria - the head artist - super person and brilliant at origami and weaving! See some of her stuff in the link.

I know its going to be a good move ..............for me!

Also its heads down for an exhibition in April - figures this time - like my angel in a tin here................

at last I feel like doing art again!

Zaz ;-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Digitalgran said...

I have just been to your http://www.vavkompaniet.se website and it looks very artistic and efficient. You are very fortunate and so are they.
Are those your little people there already? I thought I recognised tthe troll as your style?

11:45 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

see it's these faces that i'm so taken with sara! such characters

4:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great news Sara,
Something posative to look forward to, do you put the clocks forward in Sweden then.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Liz Plummer said...

Brilliant, Sara! Well done.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home