Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter holiday!








just got back from my Easter break which has been wonderful but a little hectic! we hired a small house on Gotland- right on the sea! and we had the most glorious weather ever!



The small house on the left was the store for the garden furniture! sweet huh?

I even got around to sketching a bit on the ferry over - I hate having nothing to do for 3 hours and once I have done the rounds of the deck , eaten lunch and read the freeby mags then its down to work! ;-)

This week is work for exhibition week! I have collected some sea glass, and some spill from work so really must get on with more figures! .................meanwhile more pictures of my holiday - Ulf and my sister!






Zaz;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Sara, NO SNOW!!!! Looks idyllic - glad you said the shed was for garden furniture - I wondered if it was the outside privvy - oophs!!! Helen

7:09 AM  
Blogger Zaz said...

you may joke Helen! many holiday homes (and proper ones to boot!!) in Sweden still have outside privvies!

omg!

Sara

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home