Wednesday, January 25, 2006

and yet more snow





cant believe it - when I woke up this morning yet more snow!!! another 10 cms - so that means more ploughing and shovelling! The novelty is beginning to wear off now - so I do hope that spring is not far around that corner! ยด:-)
so here is the evidence - my ever so tiny snow plough - that works so hard ! the cleared and ploughed car park! and the view over the church wall when I just needed to stand back and admire the beauty of the place ............cant help but be impressed with Sweden - fantastic!!!

Zaz;-)




5 Comments:

Blogger jenclair said...

I've really enjoyed my visit to your blog. The photo of your church is wonderful and your drawings are perfectly charming. Thanks for an entertaining look into your world!

1:00 PM  
Blogger Digitalgran said...

Sara, I had been wondering about your snow plough. Now I know. You must work very hard?
How long have you lived in Sweden?

2:43 PM  
Blogger Zaz said...

my snow plough is great! I love driving it -I listen to clasical music in the head phones and I am well away!!!

I have lived in sweden now a frightening 7 years - frightening cos time goes so fast!

11:11 PM  
Blogger Gill said...

That's a fair bit of snow, Sara. Are you having a particularly snowy winter, or is this kind of weather "normal" for you?

12:08 AM  
Blogger Zaz said...

this is normal Gill - although I think it has lessened over the years with global warming!

Sara

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home