Monday, January 29, 2007

great post and a Welsh angel

I love coming home and finding great post in my mailbox..............I used to get envelopes full of teabags from my sister but they have been sadly lacking of late :-(
But today ..................joy of joy ................I got a great post! An ATC from Mags my Welsh angel who lives somewhere near Chester! She sent me this

enclosed in this card! Isnt it great - a machined ATC - fantastic work!

What a super lady!

Oh - and this super lady , that so often makes me laugh and keeps me amused when we chat, also has a wonderful husband who sings!

Emyr never moans when he comes in from choir and I am sitting there in his living room (virtually of course) :0)

It has been known that Mags and I are busy chatting about embroidery early in the morning and Emyr is eating his breakfast - but he never moans! I have been taken on virtual tours of their flat , shown the view and also sat on their kitchen table (virtually). I have been in Mags studio and in their living room ...........and even introduced to their neighbours and family!

What wonderful people ! Mags - aka Digital Gran and her amazing husband.........my life is richer for knowing you both! ...........and visiting at strange hours (virtually of course ;-)

Thank you,

Zaz;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Digitalgran said...

That was lovely of you Sara. i have just read it to Emyr, who just smiled :>)
mags

2:31 PM  
Blogger Digitalgran said...

i have just noticed a mistake on the back of my aTC! It's digtialgran instead of digitalgran. Tut tut.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

What a wonderful post from Mags! You sound like you are such wonderful friends - loved reading your story.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home