Thursday, February 16, 2006

manic cat


I have manic cat called Trigger - he is an attention seeker - typical man! If I am working , on the pc or with my art stuff he demands attention! Got a lovely picture of him today - he had just woken up and he yawned.......

he looks vicious but he isnt !...........currently he is sitting on my new shiny scanner that now has pawprints and white fur all over it! he loves the printer paper when it disappears into the machine.............

In the midddle of the night he jumps up on to the back of a chair to 'ring' the windchimes - that is his signal for me to wake up and feed him!

He is a monster ..............but perfectly sweet :0)

Decided to quick sketch all the chairs in the house ...........heres two of them - I couldnt get them all finished but the experience was useful!

and heres whats left of my old pc-.............

Zaz;-)




1 Comments:

Blogger Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

I bet he is really a very cuddly, soft cat,do you lose him in the snow? Maggie

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home