Tuesday, April 24, 2007

ageing


I am making a new series for my exhibition next week .......(eek!)

They are called 'ageing angels' and even though I have made the long legged figures before - these are slightly different.
I am using very old materials - old flour sacks - its an attempt to make the statement that even though things seem old and useless they do not deserve being put on the scrap heap. - Does that sound familiar?
Here is the start of them .........still under production . Sorry about the headless state - but they have to be more or less finished before the head goes on .........



but they will sort of look like this - when headed


Zaz;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

I like the colours and I am looking forward to the result! I think at the moment there will be many angels all around you!

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home