Monday, March 19, 2007

staying true

it is so easy to fly about here and there and get caught up in various techniques that just aren't me !
I love most types and styles of textile art but for me - it is always figures ...........and i cant explain why!
I love my embellisher - but I work with tea bags - plain and simple!
My paper clip charms have been revamped - and for me, they work much better - although not as yet, finished.............

my little tea bag angel .........is a start that is more my style ............ I wonder where she is going - when I have time to finish her ?

Zaz;-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Digitalgran said...

Highly successful Sara. I love her.

11:08 AM  
Blogger FARBTUPFER said...

That´s so funny, great!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Shirley Goodwin said...

What will you think of next? I might buy myself an embellisher next week - everyone who has one seems to be having so much fun with them.

11:32 AM  
Blogger maggie said...

an angel from a tea bag...sweet! i have used dryer sheets to make angels, too. they smell good and look kind of whispy.

6:11 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I love these embellished little dolls!!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home