Wednesday, July 05, 2006

new photo


yup - as you can see I have (yet again) changed my photo on my profile and yes! that is a Chippendale t shirt I am sporting!!!

Oh the memories - that magical evening in 1994 when I went to see the Chippendales ................I have never never laughed so much in my life (or since )¨ and the Tshirt still brings back those memories ............so sweetly ;-)

I went with a group of women - some of the most boring women I have ever met in my life ( ex neighbours of mine from a previous life ) - and I was so glad to lose most of them during the show!

It was a great evening .............the Tshirt was well worth the £5 I paid for it ...............and as you can see - 12 years on............ it still raises a smile !! Heady days of divorce proceedings, girly night outs and being a teenager again at 40!

I will never grow up :0)

Zaz;-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Digitalgran said...

I love your new photo. Stay young forever Sara, so will I!

2:29 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

cool pics Sara, lovely to see you lookings so sparkling and summery :)

5:11 PM  
Blogger Zaz said...

I am the eternal Peter Pan , me , Mags - if not a little chubbier than Peter :0)

thanks Helen Suzanne - its hot here at the mo!

10:37 PM  
Blogger Sue Krekorian said...

Terrific. happy, cheeky. smiley photo.
I believe being grown up is when you realise you never will - thank goodness! ;-))

2:55 AM  
Blogger Hashi said...

I love this photo, as well as the one you selected for your profile.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home