Tuesday, July 04, 2006

felt slippers in a heatwave



I



know this is strange to make felt slippers when the temperature is above 30 degrees - but purely because it is above 30 degrees we had no customers in the shop today! Hence I could make 2 pairs of slippers - one pair for my friend Sue in England .......................... they are in the post , Sue ;-)

and I also needle felted a little bear - dont laugh as its my first attempt - and I know he looks like he is wearing specs ! rather becoming - dont you think?

off to do some serious art now ............................

Zaz;-)


2 Comments:

Blogger Sue Krekorian said...

Oh Sarah, that was beyond the call of duty! But they are totally beautiful slippers and I will treasure them and enjoy wearing them. Can I knit you a pair of socks in return? What size are you? What are your favourite colours? Hurry up, postie! ;-)

5:23 AM  
Blogger Zaz said...

just posted them off to you Sue - it was a pleasure to make them for you - I just hope they fit alright !!

I enjoyed making them!

I would love a pair of hand knitted socks - but you really dont have to do anything in return.

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home