Wednesday, January 04, 2006

elf faces






I am still trying to construct these faces and spend a lot of time working and deciding which I prefer.

Now I have painted them , and even tried a new style , but i prefer the original so think I will work with that! Not much time today to sketch (was hoping to this afternoon but was interupted!) so must try to sketch something tomorrow ......even if just to keep practising!

Also I have just bought a new book 'The Creative License' by Danny Gregory which is fantastic so I will take time out to read that this weekend. So much to do - this creative business takes time................but I still feel so positive with everything at the moment I am enjoying the moment ;-)

Its a bank holiday this weekend in Sweden , but I am working (church of course) but will sketch something this weekend and thats a promise!

Zaz ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home