Friday, December 30, 2005

Illustration Friday


Ok - so I joined this group called Illustration Friday and every week we get a topic to sketch - great idea thinks me who needs all the help I can get with my art work. So this weeks topic - awaited with anticipation- was 'Flavour'!

Hhhhhmmmm ........wasnt at all sure about that so just sat and doodled. I had a great time - I love doodling ;-)

So I have scanned it in ............but as you can see it is back to front! :0) It actually says -Flavour of the month - cant explain the drawings or the connections , I just let my pens wander .............. so no excuses...........

Zaz ;-)

5 Comments:

Blogger valerie walsh said...

very nice! love your colours!!!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Doddles are great! No need to explain - though you can always ask us what we think they are...

Love your colours and the back to frontness makes it look as though it was on the other side of window. Or Alice through the Looking Glass.

1:37 PM  
Blogger elegraph said...

i thought the same as caroline: i thought that was like a store window display. keep doodling!

'til next friday,
kg

6:43 PM  
Blogger Felicity Grace said...

I agree, love the colours! I lived for a short time (1 year) in Bergen, Norway and the photos of your house and all the snow made me think of it - I really loved it there. Good luck with your blog, it's looking great!

8:31 AM  
Blogger Kathleen Pequignot said...

lovely colors... they look shiny, like jewels!

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home