Friday, January 02, 2009

and the next one please.........


Now as the New Year and Christmas dies down I am hard at work creating for the next courses that start very very soon. And of course the angel course will entail a whole new pattern!


This is the bit that I always find challenging because it must be my pattern and one that fits the bill for my students.........


So here she is - she??? who said she?? Anyway I digress - this angel is a standing angel, at least she can cope on her own without being suspended.


This is the beginning of my pattern - and the first one out under the heading of Applique.

She is constructed of a home woven antique cotton - which retains a lovely feel and colour. The applied pieces are old linens. I love the simplicity of this one.


My intention with the pattern is to offer the students more potential with the head and body language. I found when drawing her that wherever her head was placed created a different feel and emotion so I am keen to experiment a little more with the basic style.
hopefully if time permits I will photograph the nearly finished model before my class starts ..........I did say hopefully!
Zaz;-)


1 Comments:

Blogger Sue Krekorian said...

I love these angels? Any chance of you offering this course on line? Cos I for one would be interested.....!

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home