Sunday, October 23, 2011

erosion bundles




I decided to give this project a trial run with Ingela so 5 bundles are now placed in the garden.........

number 1 is in the well.................



number 2 is hanging from the plum tree.....................



number 3 is in the water butt.....................







number 4 is in the compost bin............................
and number 5 is buried ..............

They are destined to remain there until February 2012 when I shall retrieve them and work my magic on what remains! Me and my embroidery against Mother Nature :0)


Zaz ;0)


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Working WITH Mother Nature, not against each other :)

4:22 AM  
Blogger Zaz said...

oops - thanks Helen - that is exactly what I meant..........

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home